Out on PC, and coming soon to Xbox One, the latest FIFA 16 update is now available to download on PlayStation 4, EA announced today.
Mentioning that there are “millions of you enjoying FIFA 16,” EA knows people want to see some changes to the game, so they looked at feedback and prioritized it in four areas: penalties and referee decisions, passing, defensive pressure, and player positioning.
To make FIFA 16 more balanced and responsive, here’s the patch notes for today’s update:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
- In addition to the above, we have made minor changes to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.