The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Ubisoft Explains Why Tom Clancy’s The Division is Set in Midtown Manhattan
- The Division Level Cap, Micro-Transactions, Loot, Skills, Customization & More Detailed
- The Division Beta Begins January 29 on PS4, Waitlist Sign Ups Now Open
- Ubisoft: The Division Won’t Have Micro-Transactions, but There Will Be Paid DLC
- Dark Cloud 2 Makes Its Way to PS4 on January 19
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Will be “More Refined” Than Main Game, Says CD Projekt RED
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Is Geralt’s Last Adventure as a Main Character, Says CD Projekt Red
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India Review — Flat Leap of Faith
- Rebel Galaxy Review – No Power in the Verse (PS4)
- The Banner Saga Review – Norse Strategy (PS4)
- Now Loading…Retail Game Prices – Should They Be Higher or Lower? And Overall Thoughts
- The VOTE: How Much Would You Pay for PlayStation VR?
- The Lurking Sophistication of World of Tanks – A Visit to Wargaming Chicago
- Editor’s Letter – The PlayStation LifeStyle App for iOS and Android Is Now Live!
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!