Experiencing just a 4% drop compared to last week, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 finished in first place for a 7th straight week in the UK, holding off FIFA 16 and Grand Theft Auto V.
Looking at some new 2016 releases finally hitting the chart, Resident Evil Origins Collection debuted in 6th, while the retail release of Life Is Strange came in 7th.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 23, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (down 4%)
- FIFA 16 (up 4%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 21%)
- Rainbow Six Siege (down 10%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (down 20%)
- Resident Evil Origins Collection
- Life Is Strange
- Just Cause 3 (down 15%)
- Fallout 4 (down 18%)
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition (up 160%)
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Destiny: The Taken King
- The Evil Within (up 102%)
- Need for Speed
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Forza Motorsport 6
With LEGO Marvel’s Avengers releasing later this week on numerous platforms, do you think Black Ops 3 will finally be dethroned?