A split-screen first-person shooter, Screencheat is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 1 in North America and Europe, priced at $14.99 (USD).
From Samurai Punk and Surprise Attack Games, Screencheat makes looking at your opponents’ screens a necessity, as everyone is invisible. Featuring weapons like the Hobby Horse, a teddy bear filled with explosives, and a car engine that shoots bouncing plasma balls, Screencheat allows for 1-4 players locally on PS4, and 2-8 players online.
Released on PC in October 2014, Screencheat on PS4 and Xbox One has all the new content developed for PC, including AI bots, six new maps, two new weapons, new modes including team variants, customization options to create and save your game modes, and unlockable ragdolls, mutators, and weapons skins.
Here’s the full list of features for Screencheat:
- Unleash your inner cheater: Cheaters never win and never prosper? This is the FPS where everyone is invisible and the only way to murder your friends is to cheat by looking at their screen.
- Ten unique and crazy weapons: Ranging from the dependable Blunderbuss to the Hobby Horse to the completely crazy Chefolet; a car engine that fires ricocheting energy balls, all are designed to deliver deadly satisfaction.
- Offline or online play: Challenge up to seven of your mates on the couch or online or a combination of both.
- Map navigation: In the spirit of the best arena shooters you’ll spend time traversing 10 maps via air vents and trampolines until you’ve acquired your target and fragged them accordingly.
- Nine distinct game modes: From traditional favourites such as Deathmatch to completely unique Murder Mystery that challenges you to find and frag your specific target with a specific weapon. There’s also a multitude of customization options.
Will you be getting Screencheat?