If you’ve been partaking in Destiny‘s Crimson Days and have found that the drop rate of the Ghost shells are pretty low, then be assured that a fix is on its way. Over on its website, Bungie has acknowledged the issue in light of player feedback, and has promised the following changes in an upcoming patch:
- After the event is over, we’ll deliver Ghosts to the Postmaster
- Anyone who has competed in seven matches will receive one
- You had to actually compete though – no suicide pacts!
- Your Ghost will be Chocolate or Crimson – the odds are even
- 320 Light will be guaranteed – the odds are totally in your favor
- Packages will be addressed by account, not character
- Qualifying players will receive their Ghost by February 23rd
If you’ve played seven matches, you qualify for the reward. If you haven’t hit that number yet then you still have a chance until February 16.
In related news, Destiny will be receiving a large update this Spring, the details for which you can find here.