A 3D adventure-puzzle game from developer Ludosity, Ittle Dew 2 is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this summer, publisher Nicalis announced today.
Focusing on combat and exploration, Ittle Dew 2 stars Ittle and her potion drinking companion Tippie as they crash onto another island filled with loot, puzzles, monsters, and more. In the game you’ll find an expansive overworld, the ability to tackle dungeons in any order, a combat system that allows you to wield four different weapons, and RPG-like character progression where you level up by completing puzzles.
Here’s the description:
Ittle Dew 2 embodies the same wacky yet charismatic feel of its predecessor, this time with even more polish (now in 3D!), new content, improved gameplay and tighter character control! Pound a potion and discover a brand new adventure with Ittle and Tippsie on PC, PS4 and Xbox One! Adventure your own way in Ittle Dew 2.
Features of Ittle Dew 2!
- Characters and environments are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great about Ittle Dew and adds more exploration and content, vastly improved character movement and combat!
- Discover and beat the first seven dungeons in any order and use items to open secret shortcuts! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
- Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item
- Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons
- Watch Tippsie drink lots of red potions!
The first Ittle Dew appeared on PC, mobile, and Wii U.