To highlight their favorite digital games releasing this spring, Sony has unveiled a new PlayStation Store event called Launch Party. With it, you’ll find 10% pre-order discounts on a number of titles coming out in March and April, and each will support pre-loading ahead of release.
Here’s a full list of the Launch Party games, complete with their release dates and prices in North America:
PlayStation Store Launch Party (Regular Price, Pre-Order Price)
- March 15: Salt and Sanctuary (PS4) – $17.99, $16.19
- March 22: Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4, PS Vita – cross-buy) – $14.99, $13.49
- April 5: Enter the Gungeon (PS4) – $14.99, $13.49
- April 12: Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4) – $14.99, $13.49
- April 19: Invisible, Inc (PS4) – $19.99, $17.99
- April 26: Alienation (PS4) – $19.99, $17.99
Although the annual Spring Fever has been discontinued in name, you’ll still find weekly franchise sales on the PS Store. This week it’s Assassin’s Creed, and the following weeks will focus on Naughty Dog, Call of Duty, Metal Gear, Tom Clancy, LEGO, and finally Grand Theft Auto on April 19.
PlayStation Europe has also launched a Totally Digital section on the PlayStation Store, where you’ll find discounts of up to 50% on digital titles. Additionally, the Launch Party games listed above are 10% off in Europe if you pre-order them, and you’ll also be able to save 10% on The Park before it launches on April 12.
Will you be pre-ordering any of the Launch Party titles?