If you redeemed the beta code that came with Wolfenstein: The New Order, you’ll receive access to the Doom Closed Beta, which runs from March 31 at 7pm PT/10pm ET until April 3 at 8:59pm PT/11:59pm ET on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The Doom Twitter account added, “Already participated in a #DOOM Alpha? You’ll simply need to make sure your build has updated on Mar 31.”
Here’s what you’ll be able to play and use in the Doom multiplayer beta:
- Maps: Heatwave and Infernal
- Game Modes: 6v6 Team Deathmatch and Warpath
- Demon: Revenant
- Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Super Shotgun, Vortex Rifle, Static Rifle, Heavy Assault Rifle, and Lightning Gun
- Power Weapons: Gauss Cannon
- Equipment: Frag Grenade, Personal Teleporter, Siphon Grenade
Snap Map and single-player content won’t be included in the beta.
You can learn more about sign-ups and details for the Doom Closed Beta by checking out the official website. To see Doom’s multiplayer in action, watch the above trailer.
Doom will be available worldwide on May 13.