Over the weekend, a product page for The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine briefly appeared on Steam, giving it a release date of May 30.
Although the listing was taken down, the May 30 date fits in line with CD Projekt Red’s target of getting it out before E3 2016 next month. Also, when asked on Twitter last week about Blood and Wine, Community Manager Marcin Momot said people will get their hands on it “soon.”
In addition to offering “over 20 hours of new adventures” on the remote island of Toussaint, Blood and Wine will have you unraveling the “horrifying secret behind a beast terrorizing the kingdom,” the Steam description reveals.
Here’s some other highlights from the description:
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man’s Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick and relax in your own vineyard, a real home away from home.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skills to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children’s tales and books.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what’s going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.
When the official release date for Blood and Wine is revealed, we’ll let you know.