Bandai Namco has announced that Dark Souls 3 update 1.07 will be available beginning today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Before the new patch goes live, the Dark Souls 3 servers will be offline for a few hours on each platform today/tomorrow, depending on your region:
- Japan (May 20): 10:00am – 12:00pm (JST)
- Europe (May 20): 3:00am – 5:00am (CET) summer time
- North America (May 19): 6:00pm – 8:00pm (PDT)/9:00pm – 11:00pm (EDT)
- Japan (May 20): 10:00am – 4:00pm (JST)
- Europe (May 20): 3:00am – 9:00am (CET) summer time
- North America (May 19 – 20): 6:00pm – 00:00am (PDT)
- Japan (May 20): 5:00pm – 7:00pm (JST)
- Europe (May 20): 10:00am – 12:00pm (CET) summer time
- North America (May 20): 1:00am – 3:00am (PDT)
As the full list of patch notes reveal, update 1.07 improves the password matching rate, fixes several flaws, and makes some adjustments:
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
- Adjusted the efficiency of these categories: Dragon Slayer’s Axe, Crescent Axe, Dark Drift, Washing Pole, and Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of some attacks in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of some weapon categories.
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed
Expect the update to be live shortly after the maintenance is complete.
Dark Souls 3 Update 1.07 Today Improves Password Matching Rate, Fixes Flaws