At 12am PT/3am ET/9am CEST, The Division servers will be going offline for three hours of maintenance so Ubisoft can deploy Update 1.2.
Titled Conflict, The Division update 1.2 includes the Clear Sky Incursion, Search and Destroy missions, hijacking during extractions, an increase to the amount of high-end loot drops, and much more.
First up, here’s what you need to know about the new features:
New Incursion: Clear Sky
- Clear Sky is a new Incursion mission available in Columbus Circle.
- You must be level 30.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of 4 players outfitted with high level gear.
- Hard Mode is available on May 24 when the update is released.
- Challenge Mode will be made available the week after update 1.2 launches.
New Gear Sets
Four new gear sets have been added:
Final Measure – Stand your ground by defusing hostile grenades with this powerful defensive set.
- 2 pieces: +50% Exotic Damage Resilience
- 3 pieces: +15% Protection from Elites
- 4 pieces: When throwing a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade.
Hunter’s Faith – Duel your enemies at range and come out on top with this survival focused marksman set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
- 3 pieces: +20% Damage to elites
- 4 pieces: Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor is awarded. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you.
Lone Star – Never reload your weapons again with this game changing utility set.
- 2 pieces: +100% Ammo capacity
- 3 pieces: +1000 LMG Damage, +1000 Shotgun Damage
- 4 pieces: When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo.
Predator’s Mark – Make your enemies bleed with this powerful offensive set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Optimal Range
- 3 pieces: +800 Assault Rifle damage, +700 Pistol Damage
- 4 pieces: Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets.
High-Value Targets & Search and Destroy missions
- At level 30, complete all Encounters and Side Missions in a named area to get access to the “Search and Destroy” missions in the Safe House.
- Receive Target Intel as a reward for completing Search and Destroy missions.
- Bring Target Intel to HVT officers at the Base of Operations to locate High Value Targets.
- Complete daily and weekly High Value Target missions for end game rewards.
- When a player attaches a bag to the extraction rope, another player now has the ability to sever the rope.
- Severing the rope will cause all extraction bags to fall to the ground, scattering their contents as a public loot drop.
- Be careful, hijacking an extraction will instantly mark you as Rogue!
- Named and Elite enemies in the Dark Zone can now drop Sealed Caches that contain mystery items.
- Sealed Caches need to be extracted before they can be opened, just like regular loot drops.
- There are four qualities of Sealed Cache: Specialized, Superior, High End, Gear Set.
Player Stash in Dark Zone Checkpoints
- Player stashes are now available in every Dark Zone checkpoint.
- Checkpoints stashes eliminate the need for fast travel to your Base of Operations to collect your extracted loot!
- The ISAC Assignment is a new assignment type included in the map overview.
- The ISAC Assignment will be available to players at level 30.
- Every week a new ISAC Assignment will be available to the player.
- The ISAC Assignment will reward players with exclusive vanity items.
- The Historian high-end marksman rifle is now available.
- Added a 201+ Gear Score bracket for highly leveled players.
Added new high-end named weapons in the game:
- Hungry Hog: M60 Light Machinegun
- Centurion: M1911 Pistol
- Medved: SAIGA12 Shotgun
- Historian: M1A Marksman Rifle
- (Showstopper – AA12 Shotgun): Please note that while the Showstopper will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.3
As for the game changes, you’ll find that the Phoenix credit cap has been increased from 1000 to 2000 credits, level 34 NPCs with Shotguns and Sniper rifles will cause less damage, and more:
- When a player is at max level, matchmaking for Hard and Challenge mode will now only seek players that are Level 30.
- Armor damage mitigation cap has been increased to 75%.
- Improved weapon blind fire and overall handling while in cover.
- Reduced damages from level 34 NPCs using Shotguns and Sniper rifles.
- Gear Score will now only take into account the equipped weapon with the highest Gear Score, and discard the other two. This will prevent players from equipping low quality weapons to voluntarily reduce their Gear Score.
- Increased Gear Score requirement of Falcon Lost to better represent its difficulty (note that the difficulty of this Incursion hasn’t changed): Hard Mode: Gear Score 160; Challenge Mode: Gear Score 180
- In the Overview of the Inventory, the Health stat above Stamina has been replaced with Toughness. This is a combination of Health and Armor. The player’s health pool will still be visible in the Character page and Stamina still increases Health.
- The Phoenix credit cap has been increased from 1000 to 2000 credits.
- Shooting a player while they are interacting with an object will cause the timer to push back. (such as opening a supply crate or hijacking an extraction)
- Players now have a voice chat indicator in the game UI to see if their own VOIP works.
- The Special Gear Vendor has been renamed Special Equipment Vendor.
- The Sentry’s Call 4 pieces talent will now only apply to semi-automatic weapons (pistols, shotguns, and marksman rifles).
- The Second bonus on Performance Mods have been significantly improved.
- The extraction departure timer once the helicopter arrived has been increased to 60 seconds.
Some of the bug fixes in update 1.2 include improved UI tooltips for trading between players, a fix for a bug where you could fall through the map in Brooklyn, a fix for repetitive Base of Operations NPC speech, a fix for Free Roam matchmaking issues from the mega map while in Brooklyn, and more.
For in-depth details on all of the bug fixes and changes to loot balancing, follow this link.
If you notice The Division update 1.2 is live, feel free to let everyone know in the comments below.