The first patch for The Division 2 Season 10 Title Update 16.1 has been released today, September 27. While there aren’t any major changes to be seen in the update, the patch notes do include a fairly good list of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes, although there’s a rather questionable decision about the overpowered shrapnel traps.
The Division 2 Title Update 16.1 Patch Notes
The Division 2 title update 16.1 has significantly reduced the efficiency of the Shrapnel Trap instead of removing it altogether. The trap was being abused by players while it was overpowered, but this solution is only temporary while Ubisoft Massive comes up with a better solution. You can see all of the bug fixes and quality of live improvements in the patch notes below.
- As a temporary solution, we decided to significantly reduce Shrapnel Trap efficiency in PvP to dissuade players from using it.
- Fixed an issue where Premium Credits were spent instead of Textiles when buying from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue where “Add” and “Remove” options would appear when attempting to buy items more expensive than the premium credits balance.
- Reduced the HP of the Tidal Basin Legendary Stronghold Boss weak points.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle is not working in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where All High-End Assault Rifles had Rifle damage as a Core Attribute.
- Fixed an issue where the Closer and Uzina Getica Gear Brand Set chest pieces were missing an attribute roll.
- Fixed an issue where Dye slots weren’t functional on gear pieces from the Umbra Initiative Gear Set and Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle does not have a proficiency rank.
- Fixed an issue where Busy Little Bee had two icons in the Expertise Pistols category.
UI & VISUAL
- Fixed an issue where the “Show the Signature Weapon” Option is reset to default every time the user changes server.
- Fixed an issue where the primary weapon skins rewards visuals would stretch outside of the Season 10 Reward Tracker.
- Fixed an issue where the active event text from the Season menu overlaps with Progression when hovering it in the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where text is present in the Main Menu Season Option for Manhunt Target Events on locales: Spanish, Latin-American Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen/Image displayed on the “Expertise Table” section of the Tutorial was not localized in Brazilian Portuguese but in Italian.
- Fixed an issue where multiple weapon skin previews would not display properly in the apparel menu or on the weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 10 Unique Weapon skins have small icons in the Apparel Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the icon for the Tendrils unique weapon skin was missing the drum mag.
- Fixed an issue where the “Fast Travel to Seasons Vendor” button could be used to start the “Initiate Fast Travel” animation while inside submenus that don’t have this button present.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Pass for Season 10: Price of Power was blurry.
- Fixed an issue where Apparel Items from Dark Path would drop as gear items.
- Fixed an issue where the Maintenance Shirt would clip with various pants from the store.
- Fixed an issue where the LED Pants icon from the Apparel Menu does not match the in-game pants.
- Fixed an issue where Legacy or Season 9 Hidden Alliance caches are rewarded instead of Season 10 Price of Power caches for Leagues.
The update was released today despite the postponement of the accompanying Apparel Event, which was delayed to “secure quality.” A new start date will be given soon. In the meantime, the Polarity Switch Global Event has begun where players can engage enemies of the same polarity to inflict increased damage.