Following its first major Battleborn update, Gearbox released a hot fix that increases the time it takes to surrender among various other fixes. The full patch notes are detailed below:
- Increased the time until a Surrender vote can be called from 4 minutes to 6 minutes.
- Increased the Surrender revote time from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Increased the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds.
- Fixed an issue with the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
In addition to this, the developer has released two SHIFT codes, each of which unlock an Epic Loot Pack.
These codes are multi-platform, and can be redeemed by June 5, 11:59pm EDT.
In a separate Twitter post, Gearbox said that it has made an improvement to matchmaking that should shorten wait times for players experiencing long queues.
For more on Battleborn, check out our previous coverage.