Announced earlier this month, the new Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 update, Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One, is now available to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
According to reports, it’s a 6.2GB download on PS4, 5.2GB on Xbox One, and 3.05GB on PC.
Adding a new map, two new characters, over 1,200 new customization items, and more, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Added the new Herbal Assault Map and capital city for the zombies, Zombopolis – now featuring an all-new Mini-Boss Battle
- Added two new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz: He smells as good as he fights! and Toxic Citron: Rolls into battle with his toxic toxicity!
- Numerous tuning and balancing updates, including improving Sunflowers’ damage output, damage reductions for Electro Brainz and more
- Added a Zany Zombopolis Pack with over 1,200 all-new crazy customization items
- Added Leaderboard improvements to keep track of your friends’ accomplishments, as well as your own
- Updates to the Boat Blast Mini-Game. Head to the docks in the Backyard Battleground to check out the updates, including the improved Boat Blast Leaderboards: Compete with friends for the highest score in Boat Blast (Note: you still need to qualify for the Mini-Game by completing the three initial Boat Blast quests)
- Added Legendary Background to Legendary Items in the Customization Menu
- Added item rarity to borders in the sticker book
- Story Quests no longer appear in the Players Quest Log when all Story Quests have been completed: Allows players to hold two extra Quests
- Added some audio stingers during reloads for some Party Characters
- AI now runs back to defend the flag if enemies are capturing it in Flag of Power Mode
- Added wave number information to HUD between waves
- Legendary Characters get some health back when triggering their Legendary Mode in low health
- Added a bind key on PC for Drone Self Destruct
- Added Aqua Center Quests to Quest Board
- Numerous stability improvements
- Fixed issue where players in game groups would occasionally not hear music upon joining Ops Mode
- Fixed issue where Infinity Time Match would not start due to Privacy Settings
- Fixed issue where players would lose functionality in Infinity Time looting area if time was destabilized by the Gnome King
- Additional stability improvements to Infinity Time Mode
- Fixed some latency conditions when players would enter the server
- Fixed rare issue where Quest Board would sometimes leave players in a hang after accepting Quests
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes lag in the Backyard Battleground when Gnome Cave would open
- Fixed occasional crash when accessing Leaderboards
PopCap has yet to date Part Two of the Trouble in Zombopolis update.