Dropping by a modest 54% in its second week, Overwatch remained in first place in the UK, while Uncharted 4 and Doom were non-movers in 2nd and 3rd, respectively.
As for the new releases, Dead Island Definitive Collection opened in 5th, and One Piece: Burning Blood debuted in 37th between Rise of the Tomb Raider and NBA 2K16.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending June 4, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Overwatch (down 54%)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (down 27%)
- Doom (down 33%)
- FIFA 16 (up 65%)
- Dead Island Definitive Collection
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 66%)
- Ratchet & Clank
- The Division
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Homefront: The Revolution (down 36%)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
- Far Cry Primal
- LEGO Jurassic World
- UEFA Euro 2016 Pro Evolution Soccer
- Fallout 4
- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Forza Motorsport 6
- Destiny: The Taken King
Do you think Mirror’s Edge Catalyst will open in 1st place this week?