Now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Dirt Rally update 1.11 brings a number of fixes to the game, while also adding some new content to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Art – We’ve updated Pikes Peak International Hill Climb to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the event, complete with official PPIHC logos and branding.
- Game – We’ve updated the handling on the Hill Climb cars so that you can really attack the iconic Hill Climb course.
- Game – Excessive knocking effect on wheels when playing rallycross.
- Racenet – Community Delta times should now display correctly.
- Game – AI for Classic and S1600 Rallycross adjusted to have more variety.
- Leaderboards – They will no longer be blank and the difference column works.
- Racenet – League events can now be restarted if you terminally damage, quit or complete an event.
- Community – Fixed the missing string that was being displayed in a very specific situation when Racenet was unavailable.
- Graphics – Fixes for rain effects displaying incorrectly on some AMD cards (PC).
- Graphics – Motion blur being applied to cars in bonnet camera and in replays (PC).
- Audio – Co-driver call near sector 2 in Russian is now played in the correct language (PC).
- Game – Fix to prevent unrealistic AI times being shown on Hillclimb if you save and quit after finishing a time for Run 1 (PC).
- Audio -Spotter call during the results screen for Portuguese Brazilian is now played in the correct language (PC).
- Graphics – Rain causing bad reflections on some windscreens (XB1).
- Achievements – The Only Way Is Up achievement now unlocks correctly (XB1).
As for reports about the weak FFB on certain Thrustmaster wheels, Codemasters says they’re still looking at it, but “the difference between the T300 and other Thrustmaster wheels is that the FFB is perfectly linear, with the intention of providing more realistic vehicle handling.” For a potential workaround, they suggest looking at the settings Thrustmaster has recommended, while some people have found that reverting to PS3 mode, then re-enabling PS4 mode, will fix the problem.
If you missed the news earlier this year, Codemasters hired much of the Evolution Studios (DriveClub) team to work on a new racing game.
[Source: Dirt Game]
Dirt Rally Update 1.11 Is Live on PS4, Xbox One & PC