Bandai Namco announced today that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be released on October 25 in North America and October 28 in Europe for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A PC release is happening on October 28 in both regions.
In the Anime Expo trailer, you’ll get to see new characters, new stages, and Conton City, the hub in Xenoverse 2.
Bandai Namco also revealed that they’ve partnered with DJ Steve Aoki, who will remix a number of famous tracks from Dragon Ball Z, including Cha-La-Head-Cha-La and We Gotta Power. Additionally, Aoki will appear in Xenoverse 2 as a non-playable character in Conton City that you can interact with.
Aoki said, “Having grown up with Dragon Ball, I jumped at the chance to contribute my talents and leave my personal impact on the series.”
According to the key features list, Bandai Namco will support Xenoverse 2 for more than a year:
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
- Updates and post launch support for more than a year
Will you be getting Xenoverse 2 in October?