From developer Pixwerk, Tower 57 is a twin-stick shooter coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Amiga in 2017, publisher 11 Bit Studios announced today.
Featuring a heavy focus on co-op, destructible environments, and 16-bit inspired pixel art, Tower 57 is set in a dieselpunk world where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization. With your skills, clip capacity, and ability to co-operate deciding your fate, the game follows a group of extraordinary individuals who are sent to infiltrate Tower 57.
Here’s a list of Tower 57’s features:
- Fast-paced, responsive arcade gameplay
- Highly destructible environments
- Original pixel art―rich and vibrant levels awaiting to be explored
- Seven characters with different skills and arsenals
- Campaign designed for both single-player and co-op (local and online)
- Absorbing, unique dieselpunk world
Tower 57 will be playable at both gamescom 2016 and PAX West 2016.