Although the Salvation DLC pack has been up for download on PlayStation 4 in some regions since yesterday, it isn’t playable until you download the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update (1.15/1.16), which is now available on PS4 on Xbox One. According to reports, the PS4 update is 1.5GB, while the Xbox One update is 2.5GB.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the update on PS4:
- Salvation DLC 4 Map Pack Support
- Addressed an issue where a user would occasionally lose menu functionality upon joining a game.
- Addressed a lobby issue when all members of a party did not have the same maps.
- Switching a lobby to a CWL game mode no longer displays debug text.
- Addressed an issue that caused overlapping text during the Ban/Protect phase of a CWL match.
- New Emblem and Calling Card breadcrumbs are now behaving properly.
- After unlocking all Calling Cards in a Black Market set, the Featured Card will now be properly animated.
CWL Champions Pack:
- CWL Champions Pack is now available to purchase for 200 COD points.
- Contains a unique CWL themed weapon camo.
CWL Team Packs:
- CWL Team Packs are now available to purchase for 500 COD points.
- Each Package contains a Calling Card and Camo for each team in that region.
- ANZ: Excellence, nV, Orbit GG, Tainted Minds, Mindfreak
- EU: Team Infused, Millennium, Splyce, Epsilon, Supremacy, LDLC
- NA: Optic Gaming, Faze Clan, Rise Nation, Team Envy, Team Elevate, Cloud9
- The activation prompt for Blackjack Mercenary Contracts will now function properly.
- Fixed a string issue in the ‘Replace Current Contract’ prompt.
- H.I.V.E – Kills with the HIVE gun will now properly count towards the “Tools of the Trade” Contract.
- Resolved an issue that blocked the ability to start a Public Match on some maps.
- Addressed a theater animation issue that occurred when watching older films.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Death Machine to show an ammo count after viewing the in-game scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where players would not benefit from a Max Ammo power up if they are riding the dragon.
- Resolved an issue where players could jump onto the Gigant Finger Trap to exploit zombie pathing.
- Addressed a bug preventing the player from picking up a quest item inside the Groph Module, when using the Gauntlet of Siegfried.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player would not be able to pick up a power up when a Groph Module would land between the Armory and Supply Depot.
- Addressed a rare issue when the Game Over screen will display missing geometry behind the score board.
Zetsubou No Shima
- Addressed several GobbleGum issues relating to Zetsubou No Shima map features.
Shadows of Evil
- Resolved a bug that caused the Margwa to appear incorrectly at longer distances.
Salvation includes four multiplayer maps – including re-imaginings of Black Ops 2’s Standoff and World at War’s Outskirts – and the final chapter of the Origins Zombies saga. With its PS4 launch today, Salvation will be available on Xbox One and PC in 30 days.
Will you be playing Salvation today?
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.16 Is Live on PS4 & Xbox One