PQube Games have announced that Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni has been delayed in the West due to a “wardrobe malfunction.” The news was brought to light by Rice Digital who also confirmed the new release dates of October 11 in North America and September 30 in Europe. No other details or information was given.
When the game does launch, you’ll get the standard version as well as the $79.99 Liberator’s Edition for both regions. The latter comes with eight art cards, a PlayStation Vita peach skin case, the official soundtrack, the art book, and a high quality presentation box.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni was originally scheduled for release on September 16. In case you missed it, here’s an official description:
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players