Turtle Beach has announced its all-new Stream Mic that will allow players to directly stream from their consoles with “professional quality audio.” The mic will support the PlayStation 4, the upcoming PS4 Pro, Xbox One, PC and Mac.
In a press release, the company listed the following features:
- Console Livestreaming Made Easy – The STREAM MIC is the first ever professional quality desktop microphone designed specifically for gamers livestreaming directly from their Xbox One and PS4 consoles.
- Multiplatform Compatibility – Quickly and easily connect the STREAM MIC to the Xbox One, as well as PS4 Pro and PS4, PC and Mac via USB thanks to universal plug-and-play compatibility.
- Adaptive Mic Patterns with TruSpeak™ Technology – High definition voice pick-up from both tabletop and boom mounted positions provide for exceptional clarity whether the mic is stand-mounted beneath, or placed on a surface near the user.
- Professional Processing Performance – Studio-grade digital processing balances EQ, gain and compression to deliver superior voice performance so anyone can stream like a pro.
- Built-In Headphone Amplifier – The onboard headphone output delivers zero-latency monitoring of game audio and voice levels so you can hear exactly what your audience hears.
- Personalized Voice Tuning – A quick and easy download of Turtle Beach’s latest AUDIO HUB software gives gamers additional voice presets to personalize their livestream output.
- Multiple Mounting Options – The STREAM MIC features multiple mounting options so gamers can use standard 5.8-inch microphone stands and booms (available separately), and its compact size means that large mics continuously falling down during a broadcast are a thing of the past.
- All-in-one Recording Solution – Whether recording livestream commentary, vocals, podcasts, voiceovers, interviews or more, the STREAM MIC is all you need for professional quality recordings on any device.
The device will cost $100 and will be available in stores starting this Sunday, October 23.