Rebellion has revealed a new Sniper Elite 4 gameplay video that gives us a look at just what kind of experience can be had with the World War II shooter. Clocking in at over six minutes long the video is composed entirely of in-game footage.
The new gameplay trailer is an extensive profile of the anticipated World War II shooter, captured from in-game footage. The six-minute ‘101’ trailer showcases all-new gameplay from Sniper Elite 4’s extensive feature set, including:
- An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
- A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
- Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, out maneuver your enemies or hunt them up close.Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
- Employ a massive, personalized arsenal including iconic World War II rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
- Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across seven competitive modes for up to 12 players.
In other Sniper Elite 4 news, Rebellion has confirmed to PlayStation LifeStyle that all post-launch multiplayer maps and modes will be free. Stay tuned for our full interview hitting the site later this week.
Sniper Elite 4 will be shootings its way out this February 14 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.