Announced last week, and released earlier this week for PC, Fallout 4 update 1.9 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, adding PlayStation 4 Pro support and more.
If you’re a PS4 Pro owner, Bethesda says Fallout 4 now includes native 1440p resolution, enhanced Godray effects, and enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Fallout 4 update 1.9, which is a 461MB download on PS4 and should show up as version 1.14:
- Enhanced PS4 Pro Support
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging
In a recent interview, Bethesda’s Pete Hines said Fallout 4 “has gotta be the most successful game we’ve ever launched in our company’s history,” surpassing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. On Twitter, Hines clarified what he meant:
@rskovbo i’m comparing them over the same period of time. and yes.
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) February 8, 2017
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) February 9, 2017
You can see all of Fallout 4’s available mods over here.
Fallout 4 Update 1.14 Today on PS4 Adds PS4 Pro Support