Releasing next week for $34.99 USD/€34.99/£29.99, the Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass includes access to all 12 post-launch content packs and the Target: Führer pre-order bonus campaign mission. If you want to buy the game and Season Pass at the same time, the Digital Deluxe Edition is $89.99 USD.
Here’s an overview of everything included in the Season Pass:
Three Huge New Campaign Missions
- A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale.
Three Content-Stuffed Expansion Packs
- Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins, and 2 new characters.
Weapon and Character Packs
- Three further weapon packs – Including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters.
- Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
All Pre-Order Bonus Content
- Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
As mentioned in our interview with Rebellion, all post-launch Sniper Elite 4 multiplayer maps and modes will be available for free to everyone.
Sniper Elite 4 launches on February 14 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. PS4 Pro owners will find faster loading times, an enhanced frame-rate, and increased draw distances.