Following a delay, Kalypso Media has announced that the console version of the 2015 PC title, Valhalla Hills: Definitive Edition launches on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 25 in North America and April 28 in the UK.
Available digitally and at retail, the strategy game comes with the following synopsis and features:
In Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition, you are Leko – youngest son of Odin, exiled to Midgard by your father for failing to meet his expectations. More interested in building villages than pillaging them, you now find yourself far from home with a disgruntled band of recently-deceased muscleheads. Odin has turned his back on his people, and it’s your fault. There’s only one thing for it – you’ll have to guide your newfound companions to heavenly glory the only way you know how.
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLC ‘Sand of the Damned’ and ‘Fire Mountains’, as well as a new exclusive map type – ‘The Dwarf Cave’.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.
For more on Valhalla Hills, check out our previous coverage.