On Tuesday, April 25, Respawn will release A Glitch in the Frontier, the latest free content update for Titanfall 2. It will include the new Glitch map, the new Deck Live Fire map, the Marked for Death game mode, a new execution, and more.
Here’s everything coming to Titanfall 2 on April 25 for free:
- Glitch – A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck (Live Fire) – Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu – We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots: You will now be able to Gen to 100; New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
In the next couple of months, Titanfall 2 will receive another multiplayer map, another Live Fire map, a new Titan, and more.