[EDIT: Article has been updated to reflect the game’s proper release date.]
Little Nightmares is less than 48 hours from release and the game’s list of Trophies have been released, revealing that the game doesn’t actually have a Platinum Trophy.
According to the Trophy list, Little Nightmares has a total of 13 trophies with a mixture of the usual bronze, silver, and a single gold Trophy. But no Platinum Trophy, which is both unusual and surprising.
Here is the complete list of trophies for Little Nightmares:
- Hard to the Core – What’s different about you? Why are you so brave?
- Six’s Song – So many keys, yet none to unlock your cage!
- Kitchen Hand – The recipe is complete, the feast will be divine.
- Little Lost Things – Kindness will be your undoing!
- Highly Sprung – You’d jump even higher if you knew what slept there!
- Rascal – Little vandal, little beast, The Maw will punish you at the feast.
- Light Up Your life – Not all lights can be trusted, but these should be quite safe!
- The Prison – Look how the canary has flown its cage!
- The Lair – Little lost things sometimes find their way home.
- The Kitchen – The Chefs will miss you!
- The Guest Area – Little fox among hungry wolves!
- The Lady’s Quarters – A storm is coming. That coat should come in useful.
- Elusive – Hey sneaky rat, how do you keep slipping away?
Little Nightmares is officially releasing on April 28, 2017, in both digital and physical formats for the PlayStation 4 and other platforms. Bandai Namco also released a launch trailer for Little Nightmares which you can watch above.
Stay tuned to our Little Nightmares review set to hit the site very soon.