Update: Here’s the patch notes for Black Ops 3 update 1.22 on PS4:
- Zombies Chronicles Support
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended. Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
Original Story: Likely helping to prep for the Zombies Chronicles DLC, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update 1.22 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The patch is roughly 2.3GB on both platforms.
Official patch notes haven’t been posted yet, but players have revealed that a separate Trophy list for Zombies Chronicles has popped up on the PlayStation Network. Players have yet to discover any new in-game content after installing the patch.
Zombies Chronicles launches on May 16 for PS4, priced at $29.99 USD. It includes eight remastered Zombies maps from World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2, and will weigh in at 12.2GB. In total, Black Ops 3 and Zombies Chronicles will require about 75GB of free space.
Pre-loading for Zombies Chronicles is expected to begin on Sunday, May 14.
May 16 will also mark the beginning of 8 Days of the Undead, which is an event where Black Ops 3 owners on all platforms can earn Double XP, take part in community challenges, and get free content such as weapon camos and PS4 themes.