Without a new game to challenge it, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was able to finish at #1 on the UK chart for a second straight week, despite a 78% drop in sales. With this repeat, Crash Bandicoot becomes the first PlayStation 4 exclusive title to do so since Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End last year.
Elsewhere on the chart, sales helped Battlefield 1 jump from 20th to 6th, Hitman: The Complete First Season rise from off the chart to 16th, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided re-enter the chart in 27th.
Here’s the top 20 best-selling games through retail stores in the UK for the week ending July 8, 2017, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (down 78%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 17%)
- Overwatch (up 17%)
- FIFA 17
- Micro Machines World Series (down 54%)
- Battlefield 1
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Rocket League
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- DiRT 4
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- LEGO Worlds
- Forza Horizon 3
- Fallout 4
- Hitman: The Complete First Season (up 342%)
- Tekken 7
- Dishonored 2
- Injustice 2
Do you think Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will debut at #1?