The closed beta for FIFA 18 begins today. Selected players should soon be getting codes in their e-mails, so if you signed up to receive emails from EA, make sure to check your inbox for a possible code. EA opted out of an actual registration this year, so this closed beta feels a little closer to a lottery.
Here’s more information from EA themselves:
Can I get a few more FIFA 18 beta details?
- Selected FIFA players in the US and the UK who opted in to get EA emails will get an email at the email address that’s linked to their EA account.
- Because of limited space in the Closed Beta, not everyone will get an email with a code.
- We only have enough codes for the players that we sent emails to. If you didn’t get an email with a code, our Advisors won’t be able to give you one.
- The email will include a Closed Beta access code for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You’ll need to have an Internet connection, an EA Account, and have accepted the User Agreement and the FIFA 18 Beta Agreement.
- Live streaming and image capturing of Closed Beta gameplay or forums is against our rules as is discussing the content of the beta on the forum.
EA also strongly urges that FIFA 18 players follow the rules.
If you didn’t get picked, don’t worry, the wait for FIFA 18 will soon be over. FIFA 18 will release September 29, 2017 on the PlayStation 4.
(Source: FIFA Forums)