Starting today, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare players can jump into a limited time Halloween event that features giveaways, double XP, a new zombie mode, and much more.
Titled Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream, the event runs from today through November 1, and will allow players to check in with the Quartermaster each week to get a Supply Drop that contains Halloween-themed cosmetic items.
Starting October 13, a “Boss Battle” mode will come to the game, allowing players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the game’s zombie modes. More info on the entire Halloween event, including what players can expect from it, can be found below:
Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream features the following content and giveaways from October 9 to November 1, unless otherwise noted:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on October 30
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 13, allows players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through October 12 and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favorite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from October 12 to November 1
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now.