Ubisoft announced today that they are working on video games based on two of America’s most popular and well known game shows, Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune. The games will be available for download individually – for $19.99 – or bundled together in a retail compilation for $39.99.
According to Ubisoft, the games are set to launch on November 7 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For more information on both games and what they will include, make sure to check out below, courtesy of Ubisoft:
Jeopardy! allows players to solve over 2,000 clues and compete with two other friends online and through local multiplayer, and offers exciting new features.
- Unique Modes: With three distinct modes, there is a Jeopardy! type for everyone. Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Career Mode. Rapid Mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match, and Family Mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
- Unlock New Categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Categories.
- Media Clues: Jeopardy! offers more than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
- Category Customization: Players can decide which categories they want during online and offline matches.
With more than 4,000 puzzles, Wheel of Fortune offers hours of puzzle-solving fun and provides unique twists on the classic game.
- Classic and Quick Modes: Play the classic mode to enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all of the beats you know and love. Or choose the quick mode to solve a few puzzles.
- Online Multiplayer: Track your progress against friends and global leaderboards, compare your score and achievements through the profile function and chat with friends.
- Special Wedges true to the TV Show: Collect awesome travel trips with the prize wedge and win top value gifts with the gift card, mystery wedge or million dollar wedge.
- Level up and Unlock Customization Items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.
Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune are currently set to launch on November 7.