Gran Turismo Sport Known Issues Detailed by Polyphony Digital
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.02 fixes multiple issues within the newly released racing game, but that doesn’t mean that it’s free of bugs. Developer Polyphony Digital has released a complete list of Gran Turismo Sport known issues in the racing game’s “News” section. These include issues with the PS4 exclusive not saving correctly, and controller errors.
Here’s the full list of Gran Turismo Sport known issues:
We have recognized reports regarding the following issues in Gran Turismo Sport:
– When the save button is pressed to save, there are cases in which the transmission to the server fails.
– This can be alleviated by playing the game for approximately 15 minutes after starting the game.
- When the email address is repeatedly deleted, the game stops.
– In “Email address” of “Options,” if the “Delete Email address” action is repeated, the game comes to a stop.
- The game freezes when participating in a drift trial using a car with a custom color chip.
– If the exterior is edited in the livery editor with a custom color chip and the player participates in a drift trial, the game freezes after displaying the results.
- Steering Controller
– There have been cases where the H Pattern shifter THRUSTMASTER TH8A is not recognized properly
– On the Thrustmaster T500RS steering controller, we will correct the issue where there is excessive vibration when turning the steering wheel over a certain amount (causing understeer).
– We will increase the steering speed on the standard DualShock 4 controller to improve controllability while oversteering and drifting.
These issues will be corrected in a future update.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to other players.
For more on the racing game, check out our Gran Turismo Sport review-in-progress that touches on single-player and VR modes. Here’s a snippet of what I had to say:
I’ve got to say that I’m left pretty underwhelmed by Gran Turismo Sport so far. The single-player content has been as dull and sterile as the game’s presentation. None of the modes have grabbed me, and as Street Fighter V previously showed when it launched, it doesn’t matter how good the gameplay is if it isn’t offered up in a compelling manner. As someone who mainly comes to racing games to play solo, I’m left wanting a lot more out of GT Sport. It’s lacking so far behind of its contemporaries in terms of solo content.
Gran Turismo Sport is available now.