Latest F1 2017 Update Brings Photo Mode and Car Liveries to the Game
Codemasters announced today that a new F1 2017 update is available now, adding photo mode and some other nifty tweaks to the racing simulator.
Officially billed as the 1.9 patch, the update includes the highly requested car liveries, as well as a photo mode that will allow players to create, save, and share action shots from within the game for the first time. Check out below for a brief list of features that can be found in the update, and head over to the Codemastes blog if you want to check out the full list of features:
A number of enhanced Esports-related features are also included, the most notable of which is a brand new spectator mode which adds “TV-style” broadcast element on the left hand side of the screen. You can now showcase the current running order as well as various other statistics, such as:
· Gap to the race leader
· Gap to the car ahead or behind
· Positions lost or gained
· Fastest lap times
· Current tyre compound
· In the pits
· Number of pit stops
New Features Summary:
· New Spectator UI has been added to game.
· LAN Mode has been added to PlayStation4 and PC versions.
· New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
· Photo Mode is now available on PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
· Sports Update – updated car and driver liveries.
· Sports Update – updated car performance levels.
F1 2017 is available now.