Publisher SOEDESCO announced today that Real Farm, the farm simulation game coming to the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One, is now out. As the launch trailer (below) shows off, the game is a pretty standard farming simulator that also comes equipped with its own unique career mode.
For more information on Real Farm, make sure to check out below, courtesy of SOEDESCO:
About Real Farm
In Real Farm, players can choose to play the game in Free mode or Career mode. Free mode offers the traditional simulator experience players all know and love, but Career mode offers a whole new experience. Players start from the bottom and have to work their way up, doing jobs for other farmers until they can buy their own vehicles, equipment and farm. Apart from that, the game has an extensive, reactive economic system and is presented in native 4k resolution on PC, PlayStation® 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Real Farm is available now on the Playstation 4, PC, and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch version is planned for next year. Will you be picking up Real Farm? Let us know in the comment section below.