Platformer Cursed Castilla Coming to PS Vita in November
Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited announced today that in partnership with Spanish publisher Abylight Studios and developers Locomalito, they are releasing the 2D arcade action platforms Cursed Castilla to the PlayStation Vita next month.
The game, which is inspired by medieval myths from Spain and the rest of Europe, is a 2D arcade action platform that lets players roam across 8 different stages, fight more than 48 enemy types and 19 final bosses, and features a whopping 4 different endings. The game will launch digitally on the PlayStation Store in Asia on November 9 for $11.99 and will also be available exclusive at online retailer Play-Asia as a physical limited edition.
This edition – which is limited to just 4,000 copies – will cost $34.99 and contain the following items:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full color instruction booklet (20 pages)
- An official soundtrack CD (56 tracks/70 minutes)
- A ‘Making of’ photo book by Locomalito and Gryzor87 (32 pages)
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Pre-orders for the Limited Edition will begin on Play-Asia on November 1, 2017, so be sure to get your reservation in if you want one.
For more on Cursed Castilla, make sure to check out below:
Cursed Castilla is an arcade action platformer full of creatures from medieval myths from Spain and the rest of Europe.
The tears of a young witch have been turned by a demon into a key that opens up a gateway for the evil in this world. The King Alfonso VI of León has gathered his loyal knights to get to Tolomera del Rey and finish the nightmare using the power of the Witch’s tears. Banish the zombies and demons that entered the Kingdom of Castile with Don Ramiro, the loyal King’s Knight, and his friends. For that, you will use a different range of weapons to defeat your enemies through the cursed lands of Tolomera, in a pure classic arcade action style.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through to 8 game stages
- Fight against 48+ types of enemies and 19 final bosses
- Banish the evil invading the Kingdom with 4 different endings
- Become a seasoned monster hunter with the illustrated bestiary with unlockable information about the legends featured in the game
- Brag about your combat skills with 16 unlockable trophies
- Yell your battle cry with songs for the original soundtrack and the remastered audio
- Revive the glory of the arcade times with 10 different screen view modes
Cursed Castilla is set to release on November 9, 2017.