Fortnite Update 1.26 Out Now, Includes Stability Fixes
A brand new Fortnite update is now available, and it includes several stability changes to the game. This is yet another patch fixing recent issues, and doesn’t include any new features. It does however re-enable several playlists, and “fixed the crashing and login issues.”
Check out the Fortnite update 1.26 patch notes below:
- Re-enabled several playlists.
- Improve overall stability and fix a few issues.
- Fixed the crashing and login issues.
These latest patches have all been fixes upon the game’s last major update, Fortnite version 1.24, which added the Halloween event. You can find an overview of those changes below:
- Greatly reduced input latency on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Controls overall should feel more responsive on consoles.
- Re-enabled capped 30 FPS on PS4 and PS4 Pro to maintain a smooth experience.
- Added an option to toggle targeting.
- Players now have the option to press their “Target” button once to enter and leave the targeting state, and will no longer need to hold down if toggle targeting is enabled.
- Introducing “Slurp Juice,” a regeneration potion that grants 1 health and 1 shield per second for 25 seconds.
- You can now customize your character, banner, and equip any cosmetics in the new Locker menu.
- Voice chat comes to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Players will now auto-pickup ammo, building resources, and traps.
- New graphics are visible to players who are caught outside the Storm safe zone, and the storm wall visuals have been updated.
- New Halloween skins are on sale in the newly implemented store, and will only be available until 11/4.
- Use V-bucks to purchase items from the store.
- Character Skins
- Skull Trooper
- Ghoul Trooper
- Weapon Skins
- Reaper Skin – Pickaxe
- The new “Combat Pro” controller config is aimed at keeping the user’s thumbs on the sticks as much as possible so they can make fast weapon swaps and build quickly.
Fortnite is available now.