SIEA recently announced via a blog post that a number of retailers will be offering PlayStation discounts for this year’s Black Friday, but it didn’t reveal a list of participating retailers. We can now confirm that at least one of them will be online retailer Newegg, which has published a 20-page flyer detailing all of its deals that’ll be available from November 20 to November 25.
You can find some highlights from its gaming deals below:
- PlayStation 4 Slim (1 TB) for $199.99
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller for $39.99
- Xbox One S (500 GB) for $189.99
- Xbox One controller for $39.99
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport bundle for $299.99
- Thrustmaster 300 RS Racing Wheel for $249.99 with free digital version of Gran Turismo Sport
- Oculus Rift with Touch controllers for $349.99
- Samsung UN50MU6300FXZA 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR Pro for $479.99
There’s a lot more on offer including gaming accessories and general consumer products so make sure to check out the flyer on Newegg’s website.
The deals will be live starting 1PM PT on November 20 until 11.59PM PT on November 25 (unless otherwise noted in the flyer).
As a reminder, PlayStation Store will also be running a Black Friday Sale starting November 17. Sony has said that it’ll reveal more details in the coming days so stay tuned for updates.