ARK update 1.49 is now available, and the patch notes explain that it brings some performance improvements and optimizations to the survival game. The new patch, which is currently available to download on PlayStation 4, also fixes several key bugs. It fixed an issue where the dinosaur decay wasn’t properly destroying dinosaurs after the decay period in PvE, and players can no longer “download a Dino onto your server if you’re at the tribe cap or (PvE) if the server is at the tame cap.”
Check out the complete ARK update 1.49 patch notes below:
- Added performance improvements and optimizations.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fix for PVE dino decay not properly destroy dinos after the decay period.
- You can no longer download a Dino onto your server if you’re at the tribe cap or (PvE) if the server is at the tame cap.
- Fixed a collision issue with chairs.
- The latest server update will protect against an issue with Recipe Crafting and applied retroactive detection.
- Addressed Character-destruction Inventory Bags to drop at the character’s location if can’t find ground underneath, so that loot item aren’t lost.
- Changed Structure encroachment check logic to do a solid trace between encroachment points, prevents getting Sleeping Bags wedged in places they shouldn’t fit.
- Fixed a way to get unconscious players under-the-ground.
ARK update 1.49 is available now to download.
Are you happy with the latest ARK: Survival Evolved update? Let us know in the comments if you’ve run into any issues with the latest patch for the game!
[Source: Update Crazy]