Playdius’ new shoot ’em up, Boiling Bolt, is launching next week on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and the developers have released a new trailer to remind gamers of the release. Boiling Bolt takes place in a land ravaged by war, where the only land remaining are floating from mysterious crystals. The game will be available for $11.99.
Here is the release trailer:
Playdius also provides more information on their latest game:
A long time ago, a war wrecked the world, leaving only islands, floating in the sky thanks to the strength of mysterious crystals. Life went back to its course, forgetting that bitter past. A millennium later, a strange woman attacked the city of Scire, putting an end to this fragile balance.
Play as June, a soldier struggling to defend her island against the evil threat. Her decisions will prove crucial for the outcome of this world in ruins.
- Use your arsenal to its full potential (Plasma Whip, Thunder Lock, Warp Launcher…)
- Master the bullet time to reach the highest scores
- Play through 5 different levels
- Different play modes (Arcade, Free run, One Shot One Kill…)
- 30 Challenges to accomplish
- Play solo or in coop mode
- Compare your score with the online ranking
- Personalise your ship’s characteristics at the shop
Enjoy fascinating 3D graphics, impressive special effects and 2D manga animation.
Boiling Bolt seems to be a shorter, arcade style title, but offers replayability with different modes and a focus on getting high scores.
Boiling Bolt will release this Tuesday, December 5, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.