Thanksgiving weekend may be over, but that doesn’t mean that sales have ended yet. As many of you know, today is Cyber Monday, and a lot of companies are still offering up some great sales. One of those companies includes GameStop, whose Black Friday sale just ended. Now, they’re offering up more deals on some other games and accessories.
By heading over to their Cyber Monday page, you can get a look at some of these exclusive, online offers, some of which include:
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB—$50 off ($349.99)
- Select PlayStation VR bundles – $100 off
- Gran Turismo Sport VR bundle includes game and camera: $299.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR Bundle includes game, camera and controller: $349.99
- Great deals on games like Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition ($20); NBA 2K18 ($27); Game of the Year/Fallout 4 ($30); Assassin’s Creed Origins ($44.99) and much more
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War ($25)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus ($25)
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy ($20)
As you can see, a lot of the deals are in the same vein as their Black Friday sales, with some big titles getting huge discounts and some consoles getting their prices slashed as well. There’s still a bunch left to see over at GameStop’s website. Gamestop is also offering a Buy 2, Get 1 free program on all pre-owned products, so now is a good time to stock up on some games if you’re not against picking up some used stuff.
What do you think about Gamestops Cyber Monday sale? Are you planning on picking anything up? Let us know in the comment section below.