NBA Live 18 update 1.08 is now available to download. The latest patch for Electronic Arts’ basketball title adds a new edit rosters feature, and fixes several bugs. It’s not as major an update as the prior patch, but this is still good news nevertheless.
Check out the NBA Live 18 update 1.08 patch notes below:
- Added edit rosters feature.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
While today’s patch is definitely on the smaller side, the much more sizable NBA Live 18 update 1.07 was released late last month. You can check out those notes below:
3v3 Live Run
– Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
– Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
– Fixed issue where players would experience slowdown navigating menus with The One (XB1)
– Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
– Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a Player
– Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
– Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
– Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
– Made general stability fixes and improvements
NBA Live 18 update 1.08 is available now.