Adult Swim Games has announced that it’s bringing Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality to PlayStation VR sometime next year. The game was first released on PC.
Here are some details from PlayStation blog:
Virtual Rick-ality is a fully-voiced VR game featuring Rick, Morty, and oodles of iconic stuff from the TV show. In the game, you play as a Morty clone on a journey that’ll take you across multiple dimensions and to places like Purgatory and even the Smiths’ bathroom. Along the way, you’ll solve puzzles and experience a great Rick and Morty story.
One of our favorite things to talk about is the sheer amount of stuff you can do in Virtual Rick-ality. To name a few:
- You can listen to Rick’s instructions (or, don’t!).
- Walk through portals into space. Or other dimensions.
- Flip knobs. Press buttons. Wear hats. Throw and break stuff. Drink detergent.
- Combine objects in the Combinator to make new objects.
- Control your own Youseeks. Make him explode.
- Experience death.
- Raise a pet. Feed a monster. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
We’ll update our readers when a release date is announced. In the meantime, those who are attending PSX can get their hands on a demo.