If a recent job listing proves to be correct, then it looks like a new Atlus game could be on the horizon. The recruitment agency and creative industry collaboration company Creator’s Partner Fellows has posted two new job listings, looking for a 2D Design Animator and a UX/UI designer, respectively. According to the job listing, the jobs will be for a “high-end action game” for PlayStation 4.
Despite the studio not being named directly, the work location listed for the job is Setagaya, Tokyo, which also happens to be where Atlus’ offices are located. Of course, it’s a bit too early to start getting excited about a new Atlus game, but Atlus has put out surveys in the past asking consumers whether or not they would be in interested in seeing the Persona series explore other genres.
For the full job listing, make sure to check out below:
A person with 2D concept design / original animation experience sought! For a PS4 high-end action game.
Work for an in-house team that is a well-established consumer developer famous for the unique “Megami” and demon RPG!
- Job Category: Game Development – Game 2DCG Designer Animation – Animator (Original)
- It is a PS4 project that is under recent development. We will inform you of the game’s style at the meeting.
- The genre of the game contains action-based battle elements.
- Job Description: 2D concept art production is the main task.
- Work Location: Setagaya, Tokyo
We’ll make sure to keep you updated on the story as more information comes out.
[Source: Persona Central]