Update: Bridge Constructor Portal will cost $14.99, not $9.99 as originally specified by the publisher.
Fans won’t have to wait long for the Bridge Constructor Portal PS4 release. It was announced today that the physics game will release March 1, 2018 for $
9.9914.99. The strangely fitting Portal spin-off released in December 2017 on both mobile and PC. It features gameplay similar to past Bridge Constructor games, but has plenty of Portal elements to spice things up. The game will also release on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch a few days earlier on February 28, 2018.
Check out the Bridge Constructor Portal gameplay trailer below:
Here’s more on the game courtesy of Headup Games:
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it’s your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
Bridge Constructor Portal releases March 1, 2018 for PlayStation 4.