MX vs ATV All Out is available in Early Access for those who preordered, THQ Nordic has announced. Players who preordered at participating retailers are also eligible to receive the Champion’s Pass, which offers instant access to gear, parts, vehicles, and vehicle upgrades worth 100,000 Moto Coins.
If you preordered via the PlayStation Store, you can begin downloading the game now.
Check out a new multiplayer trailer above, and an official overview below:
MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience! Find your Rider Style at your own private compound, Free Ride across massive environments, and compete in the best series events!
All the bikes, ATVs, tracks, gear, music, riders, personalities and even UTVs are packed in!
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your garage into a show room for all of your customized vehicles
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or compete with one of the many top pro riders from around the world
MX vs ATV All Out releases on March 27 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned for our review.