En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA, the action MMO designed for consoles, is now available for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and for the low price of absolutely free. Players can hop into the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store and jump into the game right now. For players that already had the game thanks to purchasing the Founder Pack, they should find that a huge influx of people are about to join the world. To celebrate the launch, En Masse Entertainment has released a brand new launch trailer, showing off some brief glimpses at what awaits players in the game.
You can check out the full launch trailer below:
For more information on the upcoming TERA, check out some of the features of the game below:
TERA brings true action combat into a high fantasy MMORPG setting. Players explore a vast world where their combat skills are put to the test against deadly Big Ass Monsters (BAMs). They’ll need to actively dodge out of the way of incoming attacks, study enemy attack patterns, and execute precise skill combos to take them down!
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
TERA PS4 Release Is Finally Here
TERA is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.