Earlier today, Ubisoft revealed the first details of the upcoming Operation Para Bellum, the major update coming to Season 2 of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Year Three. The new season will take players to Italy, adopting a full Italian setting while also introducing new operations, a new map, and a variety of other content, as per usual.
Operation Para Bellum will introduce two new Italian operators specialized in defense as well as a new map, which will be the 20th in the game. The new update will also introduce the Pick & Ban system, providing players with an extra layer of strategy between teams, as each side tries to counter their opponents’ picks during the banning phase. The full reveal of Year 3 Season 2 content for Rainbow Six: Siege will be made later this month during the Pro League Finals on May 19-20, so make sure to stay tuned for more information when that happens.
For more on the game, make sure to check out the update notes for the latest update to hit the game:
- Fixed – The operator can be invisible for all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment.
- Fixed – All equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity.
- Fixed – R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop.
- Fixed – The Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed.
- Fixed – Player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition.
- Fixed – The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad.
- Fixed – The Gold Skin for Hibana’s P229 is corrupted.
- Fixed – Text overlaps the preview Operator image in Highlights tab from the Shop Menu.
- Fixed – While wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash’s eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen.
- Fixed – When the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no “revive” icon or timer.
- Fixed – Occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player.
- Fixed – He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading.
- Fixed – Drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane.
- Fixed – During the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed – If a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed – Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash’s Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite.
- Fixed – Incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Collection menu.
- Fixed – Some operators have the Outbreak load out in the Operator screen.
- Fixed – The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Fixed – Operator’s voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed – After using all the ammo on the turret, it can’t be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.47 is available starting March 22, 2018.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now.