Prepare for Valkyria Chronicles 4 With a Look at Its DLC Schedule
Valkyria Chronicles 4 makes its worldwide debut on September 25, 2018, but its release is just the beginning. Players can expect DLC to drop throughout the rest of the year.
Below is the full schedule detailing the add-on items and their prices, as well as when they will come to Valkyria Chronicles 4:
- September 25, 2018: Tank Decals – Free
- October 9, 2018: Squad E, to the Beach! – $6.99
- October 23: 2018: A Captainless Squad – $4.99 (Available at launch for free for people who digitally preordered the game.)
- November 4, 2018: Expert Level Skirmishes – $4.99
- November 20, 2018: The Two Valkyria: $4.99; 11/20/18
- December 4, 2018: Edy’s Advance Ops – $3.99 (Available at launch as part of the Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
- December 18, 2018: United Front with Squad 7 – $5.99 (Available at launch as part of the Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
As far as the DLC, unlike Japan, we haven’t heard anything about a season pass for North America or Europe. But you can always preorder the Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition for $99.99. This automatically gives you two add-on missions : A United Front with Squad 7 and Edy’s Advance Ops. It also includes an exclusive vinyl statue of the “Hafen Tank” and a 100-page themed art book called Claude’s Travel Journal. Additionally, you’ll get the A Captainless Squad preorder perks.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 releases September 25, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. You can take a look at the new features in Valkyria Chronicles 4 and even get started with the main campaign by downloading the demo.