Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has roughly a 40 hour campaign, which means a lot of time spent staring at a screen. Shipping alongside the release of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, on October 5, 2018 are GUNNAR’s limited edition Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Enigma Glasses.
In general, GUNNAR’s products set out to reduce digital eye strain, protect your eyes, and improve comfort and focus by reducing glare and shielding you from the blue light that is emitted from our electronic devices. This specific model is $69.99 and has a 65 Blue Light Protection Factor in its amber lenses.
Here are the some of the things you can expect from these GUNNAR glasses.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Merch Now Includes GUNNAR Glasses
Sometimes, gaming accessories and peripherals can feel superfluous, but with the amount of time most people, especially gamers, spend staring at screens GUNNAR glasses may be worth considering. On the fence? Read our review of one the company’s models.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey launches on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 5, 2018. Until then, here’s our review.